Mobile communications systems
- registered trademark
Up-to-date computerized mobile communications systems, developed by the Omsk Manufacturing Association, ensure reliable, secured, and on-time communications in any conditions.
Omsk Manufacturing Association offers to prospective Customers:
- rapid deployment of radio-relay/wire/satellite digital communications systems in designated areas;
- implementation of R&D to incorporate new systems into existing communications networks in designated area;
- support of any type of subscriber channels and group data flows, corresponding with the international regulations;
- data exchange between computer systems of mobile communications nodes at various hierarchy levels.
Typical composition of telecommunications equipment for installation in the mobile communications systems developed by the Omsk Manufacturing Association:
- RADIO-RELAY EQUIPMENT
- MULTIPLEX EQUIPMENT
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- TRANKING COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- CELLULAR COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- RAGGEDIZED NOTEBOOK
- RAGGEDIZED PRINTER
The composition of the equipment set can be adjusted to the meet any specific requirements, which ensures customer-oriented deliveries and services.
Mobile communications systems developed by the Omsk Manufacturing Association successfully operate in desert and mountainous areas, at temperatures ranging from –50°C to + 50°C, in dense dust, high humidity, heightened radioactive and electromagnetic radiation, at the altitude of up to 4500 m (at 4650 m while negotiating mountain pass) above sea level.
The climate control in the driver’s cabin and operational cabin is provided by the special environmental system.
Omsk Manufacturing Association ensures:
- supplementary protection and adjustment of its communications systems for weaponry installation;
- installation of its communications systems on any wheeled/tracked carriers;
- installation of any communications and power supply systems;
- installation of any auxiliary IT equipment;
- build-up of transmitting TV center based on mobile communications systems.
Systems manufactured by the Omsk Manufacturing Association successfully operate in more than 30 countries in the Middle East, Africa, South-East Asia, and Latin America.